Staying Healthy and Eating Right Essay
482 Words2 Pages
Staying Healthy and Eating Right
Staying healthy and eating right is a lifestyle that many people should consider. A juicy hamburger from McDonalds dripping with special sauce topped with cheese is not exactly considered a healthy meal. Our society today is busy and on the go at all times. It is so much easier to stop and get fast food and then continue on. However, we should stop and think; is it really worth it to not eat right and exercise? Studies have shown, people that eat right and exercise live longer. Eating fattening foods clogs your heart with cholesterol and fat. People that do not exercise and continue to eat unhealthy foods will slow their metabolism. This is why over 70% of our society are overweight today. My…show more content…
Many people who are overweight do not feel good about themselves. They want to be thinner but instead of doing it the right way, they try crash diets that seem to always fail or do nothing at all about their condition. If we would exercise at least 45 minutes per day, 3 to 4 times per week, it is guaranteed that we lose weight and get in shape. When a person is at the size and stature that they would like to be then their self-esteem rises. If one has a good attitude and think they look great then more than likely other people will also. When one exercises and eats good foods then they also physically feel great. The fact that one has just spent an hour on the treadmill and a salad was for dinner makes a person feel as if they are really accomplishing something. If people would realize what a great feeling a person gets from working out and eating healthy foods then everyone would be doing it. It is a lifestyle that people should adopt and live by. It should also make one feel good that they are doing something to better themselves. All of us have areas that we can improve on. By improving our physical imperfections it makes us feel great. Some people were raised to eat everything on their plate whether it was healthy or not. If your mom made the food, then it was eaten. What our generation should do is learn from our parents’ mistakes. We should start cooking our children healthier foods so that they will grow up knowing and
Top 17 Persuasive Essay Topics About Healthy Lifestyle
A persuasive essay is a great opportunity to show your reader what is right and wrong, but when you are trying to write this kind of paper, you have to look at both sides of the argument. When you look at both sides of the argument, then you allow the reader to make their opinion on the subject, and you can try to persuade them to see the topic from your point of view. Doing a paper on a healthy lifestyle is a great topic because you can tell you read the upside to being healthy.
Healthy Lifestyle Topics
- Do food additives in processed foods mean that the food that you are eating is unhealthy?
- Are we overreacting to high cholesterol or is it a valid health concern?
- Is meat consumption health?
- Should fast food restaurants like McDonalds be accountable for the obesity epidemic?
- Are GMOs just as safe as non-genetically modified foods? You could also argue about labeling this kind of foods on the market.
- What is the best kind of exercise to lose weight, build muscle, be healthier, and so on? You can pick a goal that most people have for exercise and research which method is better.
- Preservatives have been used in food to help them stay fresh longer but are we risking our health by consuming food with these in them.
- If the government banned cigarettes, would it make everyone healthier?
- Are school cafeterias a contributing factor to the obesity epidemic, should they only service health food to children?
- Is dining in healthier than eating out?
- Are organic foods really healthier than regular foods? You can look at the growth in this market and explain if they are worth paying the extra money or not.
- Does eating breakfast every morning make you healthier? What happens when you skip breakfast?
- Is exercise a good way to get in shape and lose weight?
- What is the best way for you as a student to be healthy?
- Can you eat healthy or exercise to be healthy? Pick on and convince the reader.
- Is meditation a good way to stay healthy?
- Is living a healthy lifestyle really healthier?
These topics should be a good start to on finding a topic for your persuasive essay on health lifestyle. Don’t feel like you have to use one of the topics on this list, you can use them to help generate ideas and to start doing your research, which could lead you to the topic that you want to cover. Living a healthier life is a great idea, and there is no shortage of topics that you can cover on the subject. Just remember that you want to show them what happen if you aren’t healthy as well to give both sides of the topic.
Looking for help with your essay or term paper? Hire this essay writing service - professional writers for hire 24/7